Monday, August 29, 2005

My Brother

At 230pm, my brother told me that he was going to watch a horror movie entitled, "The xxxx". The movie is our local production. I gave him the feedback that a few of my friends had watched the show and were frightended by it. He told me that he was going to watch alone and I called him, "seow" (way of saying that he is crazy to watch a horror movie on his own). But he still insists to go, for he said that in Taiwan, he had to walk pass cemetry in the night to reach his camp. So, nothing frightens him.

At 430pm, I recived a call from him. He told me over the phone that the show was indeed a horror movie. He was scared by some of the scences.

I laughed at him after hearing that.

Serious note here: the fear of unknown is still quite evident in man's heart.

No comments: